Tuesday, April 11, 2006

See the galaxy...

Every morning, I make it a point to swing by Howard Tayler's Schlock Mercenary for my daily sci-fi fix. This webcomic is not only frequently updated, but is smart, funny, and engaging. A very 'grown-up' story, it never takes itself too seriously, and is always a thrill to read. When it comes to my favorite leisure web-reading, Schlock Mercenary and Sluggy Freelance are tied right up there at the top.

And now, one of my dreams has come true. 'Under New Management', the first Schlock Mercenary book, is available for pre-order. I just ordered mine.

If you aren't familiar with Schlock, go to Basic Training and start reading. You can thank me later. Or better yet, support a great artist and buy a copy of his book for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home