Friday, December 30, 2005

Finally broke 600!

With the help of a wonderful, generous wife, I finally broke the 600 barrier over at Gamerspouch. I received not one, not two, but three new PC games from her for Christmas, and one from my little boy.

First off, the game that has sucked away all of my free time since Christmas morning: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (review here). This game has kept my interest like nothing else has recently, and if I weren't on here writing about it, I would probably be playing it.

Next: The Longest Journey, which is supposed to be one of the best graphical adventure games published in the last few years.

Third: Sentinel: Descendants in Time, one I admittedly hadn't heard much of until I received it, but the reviews in general seem to be positive.

And from my son: Knightmare, an action game that seems to be descended on one side from the old Lode-Runner games.

All in all, it was a loot-filled Christmas for my collection, and it pushed me over the top of my 600-game goal over at Gamerspouch.


And one other thing I should mention, even thought it's not strictly a game -- my brother evidently found just the right after-Thanksgiving sale this year, because I came home Christmas day the proud owner of a new Robosapien. My army of robot servants continues to grow! Bwahahahahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home