Thursday, December 15, 2005

Free gaming goodies

I just ran across the BinaryZoo website, and found two new games to suck away my precious little free time: Mono and Duo. Gorgeous colors, fast action, and simple controls all add up to keep me well entertained, at least for short bursts of play. These games have an addictive, infectious quality to them that has already led me to proselytize them around the office. The downloads are aroun 5 MB each, and appear to be completely free - no nag screens, no shareware pitches, just rapid-fire gaming. Go give them a try, and don't blame me if they take over your life.

I'm gonna be dreaming in color tonight.

(found via Joystiq)

1 Comments:

Blogger Moshboy said...

Interview with Binaryzoo:

http://www.planetfreeplay.com/interview/10/

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home