Saturday, July 22, 2006

Even more acknowledgements

The last couple of weeks I have been going crazy on Ebay, and I have quite a few people to recognize, so let's get started.

Kittywittyx helped me complete my Command & Conquer collection, with copies of Tiberian Sun, Firestorm, and Renegade.

Thanks to manxkity, I'm now the proud owner of an original, still-shrink-wrapped copy of Might and Magic II, from 1988. This one will have pride of place in my collection, a nice little display spot all its own.

Rblz made a big addition to the collection, with copies of NFL Pro League Football, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear Mission Pack: Urban Operations, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2000, NHL Hockey 95, Front Lines, Harley-Davidson: Race Across America, Superbike 2000, Zork: Grand Inquisitor, Test Drive 6, and Microsoft Golf.

Mrsthomason sold me a copy of Lucasarts' Full Throttle, one of their clasic adventure games, along with a copy of Tie Fighter.

From jasonhibbs I snagged a new-in-box copy of TSR's Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Masterpiece Collection, and marctexas2003 supplied me with The Lucasarts Archives Volume 2.

hoosier_dad_46952 sent me a fully-registered version of an old Apogee game, Mystical Towers, and rhstuff4sale provided me with an old floppy copy of New World's Nuclear War.

I bought a new, sealed version of Evil Genius from factorydealz, a new-in-box copy of Thief: Deadly Shadows from renata5136, and an As-Seen-On-TV sealed box of 3D Games (with 3D glasses that connect to the monitor) by X3D from retsalbpihc.

I picked up copies of Sim Classics and Sim Theme Park from 4mejusbcus, and an old 5.25 floppy version of Infocom's Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy text adventure from tevlee.

And finally (for today at least), the most recent games to arrive are two I've been wanting to add to my collection for a long time: Acclaim's Re-volt, sold to me by kappachino, and Star Wars: Yoda Stories, sold by amospotatohead.

Whew! What a list. But keep an eye out, there are more on their way. And hopefully, in the next week, I will have added the game that has the distinction of being the worst-revied game ever at PC Gamer Magazine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home