Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Acknowledgements

Here's the latest gathering of goodies and the people who supplied them:

From funstufftd comes a copy of the Diablo expansion, Hellfire, which is getting harder and harder to find these days. Atwog made me a great deal on Beyond Divinity, the somewhat-sequel to Divine Divinity. Unfortunately, it will never be installed on any of my PC's, because it uses Starforce copy protection, and I refuse to let that crapware on my systems. It's still nice to have the game to add to my collection, though.

A title I've been looking for for quite some time is Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings. Thanks to shoppenqueen, I now have a copy. And from lornagdoon comes a great old strategy title, The Ancient Art of War in the Skies.

Last, but certainly not least, an old ebay favorite of mine, soul2spare, has sent another small collection of titles: Phantasie III -- The Wrath of Nikademus, Alien Rampage, and Ancient Empires. As always, it was a pleasure doing business.

And to add to all of that, my boss left a sack of games sitting on my desk today. Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe, its expansion pack P-38 Lightning, Fleet Defender Gold, Cart Racing, LHX Attack Chopper, The Terminator, and Strat-O-Matic Computer Baseball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home